Instructions for setting up your iRiver Story HD to purchase eBooks from Off the Beaten Path:
Off The Beaten Path Review of the iRiver Story HD
- Inexpensive: $99
- Black and White screen
- Easy to set up
- Easy to buy, access and read Off the Beaten Path purchased eBooks
- View our reveiws of other devices
Setting Up Your iRiver:
- If you don’t have one already, set up a Google account
- On your computer, go to gmail.com
- Click on create an account
- Turn on your iRiver Story.
- Press the Home button
- Press the Option button
- Move cursor to System Wizards
- Press Enter
- Move cursor to Setup Wizard
- Press Enter
- Select YES and Press Enter
- Follow the Wizard instructions
- Enter your Google email username and password when asked.
- When the wizard is complete, your iRiver Story HD is ready to go!
How to buy a Google eBook from Off the Beaten Path:
- On your computer, go to steamboatbooks.com
- Click on My Account
- If you have an account, sign in
- If you do not have an account, click on create an account. We recommend you use your Google (Gmail) account information to create a steamboatbooks.com account
- Now find the book you want to purchase by entering the title or author name in the
- Google eBook search box.
- Add the selected eBook to your cart.
- When you are finished, log out of your account.
How to get the eBook into your iRiver Story HD:
- Turn on your iRiver Story HD
- At the Home page, press Option
- Select Refresh Library, Press Enter
- Your new book will appear in your library
- Select it and Press Enter.
- The book will download onto the iRiver Story HD