Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #10) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series.
- #1: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas: Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants: Even Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: Away Laughing on a Fast Camel: Even More Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers: More Mad, Marvy Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #9) (Paperback): $9.99
Winter 2009 Kids' List
“The final installment in Louise Rennison's delightfully hilarious Georgia Nicolson series is every bit as entertaining as her earlier books. Whether she's being mystified and embarrassed by the adults in her life, getting into trouble at school with the ace gang, or trying to decide between hunky Italian singer Massimo and local boy Dave the Laugh, Georgia is an absolute joy!”
— Carol Schneck, Schuler Books & Music, Okemos, MI
For Georgia, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Just when she thought she was the official one-and-only girlfriend of Masimo, he's walked off into the night with the full hump, leaving Georgia all aloney on her owney-again. All because Dave the Laugh tried to do fisticuffs at dawn with him! Two boys fighting over Georgia? It's almost as romantic as Romeo and Juliet . . . though perhaps a touch less tragic. It's time for Georgia to get to the bottom (oo-er) of this Dave the Laugh spontaneous puckering business once and for all. It's like they always say: If you snog a mate in the forest of red bottomosity and no one is around to see it, is he still a mate? Or is he something more?
About the Author
Louise Rennison was a British comedian and the internationally bestselling and award-winning author of the angst-filled Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series as well as the Misadventures of Tallulah Casey series. Her first novel, Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, received a Michael L. Printz Honor Award in 2001, was adapted into a feature film, and has become a worldwide bestseller now translated into 34 languages. She was also awarded the Roald Dahl Funny Prize for the first book in her Tallulah Casey series, Withering Tights.
“An excellent ending to a wonderful series.”
— Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA) (starred review)
“A little raunchy and quite funny.”
— New York Times Book Review
“We’re talking laugh-till-the-soda-comes-out-of-your-nose humor.”
— Chicago Tribune