Grace Cries Uncle (A Manor House Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Special Order Only (subject to availability) - Email or Call for Price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Manor House Mystery series.
- #1: Grace Under Pressure (A Manor House Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Grace Interrupted (A Manor House Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Grace Among Thieves (A Manor House Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Grace Takes Off (A Manor House Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Grace Against the Clock (A Manor House Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Grace Sees Red (A Manor House Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Grace to the Finish (A Manor House Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
The New York Times bestselling author of the Manor House Mysteries and the White House Chef Mysteries shows how a blast from the past can spell trouble for Grace Wheaton…
When Grace’s estranged sister Liza shows up on her doorstep, the timing couldn’t be worse. Grace’s beloved boss and benefactor, Bennett Marshfield, has finally gotten her to agree to a DNA test to establish if he is, in fact, her uncle. If so, Grace would move from being the trusted curator and manager of Marshfield Manor to Bennett’s heir. And her duplicitous sister would be right behind her in the line of inheritance.
Liza is not the only mysterious visitor to arrive in town. A man claiming to be an FBI agent has shown up, and a swarm of avaricious antique collectors have descended on Emberstowne for a prestigious convention. When Bennett reveals he’s in mind to acquire a secret antique and the FBI agent turns up dead, the plot thickens. And Grace can’t help but wonder if Liza is at the center of it all…
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Julie Hyzy writes both the White House Chef Mysteries and the Manor House Mysteries for Berkley Prime Crime, and has won the Anthony Award and the Barry Award for her work.
Praise for the national bestselling Manor House Mysteries
“Julie Hyzy’s fans have grown to love Ollie Paras, the White House chef. They’re going to be equally impressed with Grace Wheaton…Hyzy is skilled at creating unique series characters.”—Chicago Sun-Times
“Engaging…[Grace is] an intelligent and perceptive sleuth…Cozy fans will be well satisfied.”—Publishers Weekly
“Hyzy...excels at plot and personality...With a dandy storyline and further exploration of Grace’s personal life, Hyzy’s latest succeeds on all levels.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch