The Joychiever Journey: Evade Burnout, Surpass Your Goals and Out-Happy Everyone (Paperback)
You've done everything right-attended a good school, landed a great job, bought things to fill your life, earned promotions, and maybe even became the boss. You've achieved success. All of that hard work has paid off. And you're happy...aren't you?
Sometimes the hardest goal to achieve is a rich, happy life.
Finding the balance between the nonstop parade of accomplishments and a joy-filled life can feel like a finish line you may never cross.
Like you, founder and speaker Tracy LaLonde was a stressed overachiever-until she took those skills and unapologetically aimed for happiness. In The Joychiever Journey, Tracy shares her comprehensive roadmap to uncovering your True Self and living a joyful life that is expressly yours.
In this book, you will garner a deeper understanding of yourself by exploring the 7 True Self Stops that include:
- Simple ways to channel your strengths to invite more joy into your 9-5 workday.
- Less stress, better sleep, and more effective exercise to boost your daily happiness.
- The secret to healthy aging, reducing anxiety, and healing after adversity.
- Guilt-free ways to prioritize "me-time" every day to help you replenish, recharge, and thrive.
- How to retrain your brain towards positivity and transform from an overachiever to a Joychiever.
Change your life and make joy a regular mandate rather than a reward after finishing everything on your to-do list. The Joychiever Journey is your practical guide to dealing with stress, discovering what makes you happy, and striving for both joy and success-and enjoying the journey along the way.