Evidence-Based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach It [With Mini CDROM] (Vinyl-bound)
Evidence Based Medicine provides a clear explanation of the central questions: how to ask answerable clinical questions; how to translate them into effective searches for the best evidence; how to critically appraise that evidence for its validity and importance; and how to integrate it with patients' values and preferences.
- New edition of fantastically successful book on evidence-based medicine written by the best-known authorities in the world.
- Focuses on the major challenge of practicing evidence medicine in real clinical settings, providing tips and tools to help achieve this.
- Book comes complete with access to both CD-ROM and web site providing appropriate tools to download plus additional content.
- Set of ready reference cards included in book.
- New chapter on knowledge translation.
- Increase number and scope of electronic tools available both on CD-ROM and website.
- Major revison of chpaters on diagnosis and teaching.