Drama High: Lady J (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
For South Bay High's bold, beautiful Jayd Jackson, drama has reached record-breaking heights as she finds herself on the defensive at home, work, and school. Maybe it's time to take her destiny--and her power--into her own hands. . .
Her relationship with now-ex boyfriend Jeremy behind her, Jayd realizes drama is just a never-ending part of daily life. Even so, she's reached her limit, battling with her new boss, jealousies at school, and tensions at home. To deal with it all, Jayd is ready to give some attention to her legacy as one in a long line of conjure women. But that legacy comes with a line of rivals too--and a couple of them are much too close to home.
First, there's Misty, Jayd's enemy #1 and current girlfriend of Jayd's other ex, KJ. Then there's Jayd's neighbor, Esmeralda, a conjurer from Louisiana whose crystal-clear blue eyes are said to be deadly. When Jayd spots Misty's mom visiting Esmeralda, she knows something's up and it's time for Mama to fill her in. Turns out there's a history between these families, and if Jayd wants to keep the drama under control, she'll have to learn to use her power like never before--and become the woman she was born to be.
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.