Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #13: Drama High: The Meltdown (Paperback): $9.95
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
If only there was a potion to make all Jayd Jackson's troubles disappear. . .
Even though Jayd's finished with the AP exams and finally has some space of her own at her mother's house, she's got to deal with the drama all around her. Mickey blames Jayd for her ruined baby shower; Rah, her ex, is bristling over her renewed relationship with beach boy Jeremy; and her #1 frenemy, Misty, is hard at work conjuring trouble. With so much going on, it's hard for Jayd to concentrate on her spirit lessons and hair braiding business. But Jayd's determined to push back and claim some peace for herself, 'cause focusing on the gift from her ancestors could hold the key to bringing the chaos under control for good. . .
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.