Captive of My Desires: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #8) (Mass Market)
Special Order Only (subject to availability) - Email or Call for Price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Malory-Anderson Family series.
- #1: Love Only Once (Malory-Anderson Family #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Gentle Rogue (Malory-Anderson Family #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Magic of You (Malory-Anderson Family #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Loving Scoundrel: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: That Perfect Someone: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Stormy Persuasion: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #11) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #12: Beautiful Tempest: A Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
The #1 New York Times bestselling author of “first-rate romance” (Daily News, New York) returns with this dazzling Malory novel following a pirate’s daughter as she plots vengeance on the aristocratic rogue who embroiled her in a scandal.
When Gabrielle Brooks sets sail from England to the Caribbean in search of her estranged father, she has no idea that she’s in for the shock of her life—her father is a pirate. After three thrilling years hunting treasure with him, she’s devastated when he insists she leave the swashbuckling life behind and find a proper husband in London.
He arranges for his old friend James Malory and his wife, Georgina, to sponsor her in polite society. Gabrielle isn’t impressed with the extravagant balls and parties…until she meets Georgina’s brother Drew Anderson, a dashing American sea captain. But when Drew destroys Gabrielle’s reputation the night before he’s to set sail, the pirate’s daughter vows revenge by commandeering Drew’s ship and taking him prisoner. Too bad she didn’t anticipate passion growing on the high sea, or the line between captor and captive blurring.
About the Author
Johanna Lindsey (1952–2019) was world-renowned for her “mastery of historical romance” (Entertainment Weekly), with more than sixty million copies of her novels sold. She was the author of nearly sixty nationally bestselling novels, many of which reached the #1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list.