Captive of My Desires: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #8) (Mass Market)
Special Order Only (subject to availability) - Email or Call for Price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Malory-Anderson Family series.
- #1: Love Only Once (Malory-Anderson Family #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Gentle Rogue (Malory-Anderson Family #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Magic of You (Malory-Anderson Family #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Loving Scoundrel: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: That Perfect Someone: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Stormy Persuasion: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Beautiful Tempest: A Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
THE MALORYS RETURN!
Johanna Lindsey sweeps readers into the dazzlingly passionate world of the incomparable Malorys, an aristocratic family of rakehell adventurers and spirited ladies -- which turns ever more tempestuous when James Malory introduces the daughter of a pirate to London society.
Gabrielle Brooks sets sail from England to a Caribbean island in search of her estranged father and encounters a life-altering surprise -- her father is a pirate! After spending three wonderful years hunting treasure with him, Gabrielle is dismayed when he decides she must return to London to find a proper husband. His old friend James Malory will sponsor her in polite society. Gabrielle is escorted to balls and parties by James's wife, Georgina, and her brother, Drew Anderson, a dashing American sea captain and fun-loving rogue. When Drew embroils Gabrielle in a scandal the night before he's to sail home, the pirate's daughter vows revenge by commandeering Drew's ship and taking him prisoner. But as passion runs high on their sea voyage, it becomes difficult to tell who is truly the captor and who is the captive.
About the Author
Johanna Lindsey (1952–2019) was world-renowned for her “mastery of historical romance” (Entertainment Weekly), with more than sixty million copies of her novels sold. She was the author of nearly sixty nationally bestselling novels, many of which reached the #1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list. Lindsey lived in New Hampshire with her family.