Beautiful Tempest: A Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #12) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Malory-Anderson Family series.
- #1: Love Only Once (Malory-Anderson Family #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Gentle Rogue (Malory-Anderson Family #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Magic of You (Malory-Anderson Family #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Loving Scoundrel: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Captive of My Desires: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: That Perfect Someone: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Stormy Persuasion: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Johanna Lindsey brings her “signature blend of witty writing, charmingly unique characters, and a sexy love story” (Booklist) to the tempestuous tale of a woman whose furious thirst for revenge leads to a confrontation with the handsome pirate who abducted her—and sparks a much steamier kind of desire.
For the first time, James Malory and his in-laws agree on something: it’s payback time for the culprit who kidnapped James and Georgina’s beloved daughter Jack from her debutante party and whisked her away to the Caribbean. James has finally figured out who masterminded the dastardly plot and is leading a fleet of ships to the West Indies to deliver some Malory-style retribution.
More interested in revenge than in finding a husband, Jack is furious that her father left her behind. So she decides to track down her abductor herself, but as Jack re-engages in a battle of wills with him, she realizes that he is no ordinary pirate. In fact, he may not a pirate at all, but a nobleman determined to settle a score that dates back to the days when her father was known as Captain Hawk—and what endangers her most is the increasingly passionate attraction they feel for each other.
About the Author
Johanna Lindsey (1952–2019) was world-renowned for her “mastery of historical romance” (Entertainment Weekly), with more than sixty million copies of her novels sold. She was the author of nearly sixty nationally bestselling novels, many of which reached the #1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list. Lindsey lived in New Hampshire with her family.