That Perfect Someone (Malory Family #10) (MP3 CD)
Special Order Only (subject to availability) - Email or Call for Price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Malory Family series.
- #1: Love Only Once (Malory Family #1) (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #2: Tender Rebel (Malory Family #2) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #3: Gentle Rogue (Malory Family #3) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #4: The Magic of You (Malory Family #4) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #5: Say You Love Me (Malory Family #5) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #6: The Present (Malory Family #6) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #7: A Loving Scoundrel (Malory Family #7) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #8: Captive of My Desires (Malory Family #8) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $9.99
- #9: No Choice But Seduction (Malory Family #9) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $9.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Johanna Lindsey sweeps readers away on a seductive adventure with the wickedly witty, lusciously sensual (Booklist) Malory family when a detested marriage contract turns childhood enemies into passionate lovers.
Nine years ago, Richard Allen fled England and his controlling father. Determined to live his own life, he took to the sea and settled in the Caribbean, joining a band of treasure-hunting pirates and adopting the persona of a carefree, seductive Frenchman named Jean Paul to guard the secrets of his past. When he slips back into England to carry out an urgent task, Richard becomes infatuated with a married woman, Georgina Malory. But his reckless attempt to woo Georgina at a masked ball turns out to be the worst mistake of his life because it brings him face to face with another beautiful woman.
Thrilled that her solicitors have finally come up with a way to free her from her betrothal contract to the Earl of Manford's son who abandoned her years ago, heiress Julia Miller is ready for the marriage mart and hopes to find that perfect someone at her friend Georgina's ball. Charmed by a masked Frenchman who gives her her first kiss, she can't help but pursue this mysterious man--until she makes a shocking discovery. Now, to avoid falling into a ruthless nobleman's trap, Julia must enter a risky, intimate charade with a man she never believed she could love.
With a little help from the lucky-in-love Malory family, will Richard and Julia discover in each other that perfect someone?