Trustworthy - Bible Study Book: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God (Paperback)
When hard times come and it seems God is deviating from the plan we assume our life should follow, we're more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It's then that we begin to press into our ways and our own timing. No human can carry the weight of being their own god, but so many of us try. In this 6-session study of 1 & 2 Kings, join Lysa TerKeurst in Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God.
Additional purchase or renting of the video teaching sessions is recommended for the best experience of this Bible study book.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 15-25 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Identify and challenge doubts in the one true God.
- Explore how the Old Testament applies to our lives today.
- Learn to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God.
About the Author
Lysa TerKeurst is passionate about God's Word. She spends hours each week studying with theological experts and has studied extensively in the Holy Land. She loves to make connections between the Old and New Testaments. Her deepest desire is to help others experience Jesus by unpacking Scripture in the most true and responsible ways that everyone can understand. Lysa is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times best-selling author of It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, Finding I AM and other books. But to those who know her best she's just a simple girl who holds fast to God's Truth and speaks about hope in the midst of her own struggles. Lysa lives with her family in Charlotte, North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.