Better - Bible Study Book: A Study of Hebrews (Paperback)
In this verse-by-verse study of the Book of Hebrews, Jen Wilkin explores how God "provided something better for us" in the person of Jesus Christ (Heb. 11:40). Through stories of Old Testament heroes and practices, the author of Hebrews demonstrates how the new covenant is superior to the old and how Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of every promise. Explore familiar verses in context of the entire Bible, learning how to place your hope and faith in Christ alone.
(10 sessions) Additional purchase or renting of the video teaching sessions is recommended for the best experience of this Bible study book. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 10 weeks of group sessions
- Essential teaching videos, approximately 30-45 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explore Old Testament stories to gain context for the superiority of Christ.
- Gain an understanding of the old and new covenants.
- Learn to place your hope in Jesus.
- Study the Book of Hebrews verse by verse.
About the Author
Jen Wilkin is a wife, mom to four, and an advocate for women to love God with their minds through the faithful study of His Word. She is a speaker, writer, and Bible teacher. Jen's newest study is Better: A Study of Hebrews. She is also the author of Women of the Word, None Like Him, In His Image, Sermon on the Mount Bible study, 1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ Bible study, God of Creation: A Study of Genesis 1-11 Bible study, and God of Covenant: A Study of Genesis 12-50 Bible study.