Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): A Complete Guide To Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - A Practical Guide To CBT For Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, Ad (Paperback)
Would You Like To Take Back Your Life And Be The Person You Always Wanted To Be? - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS (see below for details)
Do you feel stuck in a rut, unable to move forward with your life?
Are things not going as you would like them to, no matter how hard you try?
Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
Do you find yourself repeating the same negative patterns over and over again?
Do you want to be fully in control of your life and emotions again?
Is anxiety, depression, addiction or another psychological condition stopping you or someone you know from fully enjoying life?
Would you like to know EXACTLY how you can manage and overcome these conditions naturally & safely in order to regain full-control of your life and enjoy more happiness?
Or are you simply looking for a highly-effective technique to improve your overall quality of life?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for
Cognitive behavioral therapy is a scientifically proven technique that helps you to adjust your thinking and behaviors so that you can break out of negative loops and move forward in a much more positive manner. It teaches you how you can adjust your thinking and helps you to differentiate between negative thoughts that are helpful and those that are not.
IIn this 2 book pack we offer you the COMPLETE guide to making CBT work for you, and will look at:
- A thorough explanation of CBT
- The conditions which can be treated with CBT
- How CBT can be of use as a self-development tool and for managing daily stresses and worries
- How to make CBT work for YOU
- Becoming your own therapist
- How to identify vicious cycles which can lead to suffering
- How to take the first steps towards behavioral change
- How to change the way you think in order to create long-term, lasting, tangible benefits in your life
- The importance of defusing harmful thoughts and exactly how you can do this
- Delving deeper into your feelings and looking at ways to clearly define what those feelings are; how to tell the difference between feelings that are healthy and unhealthy and how to shift the focus so that your feelings become more productive.
- Identifying what your core beliefs and automatic responses are and determining whether these are helping you or getting in your way. You will learn more about how your core beliefs are formed and how to determine whether or not your core beliefs are valid and helpful for you.
- How you can reorient your core beliefs so that they assist you in achieving what it is that you want to achieve.
- How you can set goals for yourself when it comes to the changes you want to affect and how to ensure that these goals are as effective as possible.
- How you can adapt your behavior so that it is more in line with the goals that you want to achieve and assist you in moving forward.
- How to gradually increase your exposure to situations that you might find difficult, so that you can make lasting changes in the most comfortable way possible.
- How to maintain the new behaviors and how to prevent a relapse into old, negative behaviors.
- ...and much more
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including a full length, FREE BOOK
Take the first step towards breaking free from the negative thoughts and behaviors holding you back today. Click the buy now button above for instant access. Also included are 2 FREE GIFTS - A sample from one of my other best-selling books, and a full length, FREE BOOK