Lonely Planet Bolivia (Country Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bolivia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the world's largest salt flat, walk in the path of the Inca or search for magic potions in La Paz markets; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bolivia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bolivia Travel Guide:
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, politics, indigenous cultures, weaving, music, dance, landscapes, wildlife.
- Over 40 maps
- Covers La Paz, Lake Titicaca, the Yungas, the Cordilleras, the Southern Altiplano, Salar de Uyuni, Cochabamba, Potosi, Santa Cruz, the Amazon Basin and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bolivia , our most comprehensive guide to Bolivia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South America on a Shoestring guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.