Lonely Planet Best of Canada (Best of Country) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, and hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Canada:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Toronto, Niagara Region, Atlantic Provinces, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, the Prairies, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, the Yukon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Canada is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a more comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)