To Hell with the Hustle (Kobo eBook)
This is your wake-up call to resist the Hustle culture and embrace the slowness of Jesus.
Our culture makes constant demands of us: Do more. Accomplish more. Buy more. Post more. Be more.
In following these demands, we have indeed become more: More a****nxious. More tired. More hurt. More depressed. More frantic.
What we are doing isn't working!
In a society where hustle is the expectation, busyness is the norm and information is king, we have forgotten the fundamentals that make us human, anchor our lives, and provide meaning.
Jefferson Bethke, New York Times bestselling author and popular YouTuber, has lived the hustle and knows we need to stop doing and start becoming.
After reading this book, you will discover:
- How to proactively set boundaries in your life
- How to get comfortable with obscurity
- The best way to push back against the demands of contemporary life
- The importance of embracing silence and solitude
- How to handle the stressors that life throws at us
To Hell With the Hustle is for anyone who is
- Feeling overwhelmed with the demands of work, family and community
- Wanting to connect and spend time with their family.
- Tired of being anxious, lonely, and burned out
Join Bethke as he discovers that the very things the world teaches us to avoid at all costs--silence, obscurity, solitude, and vulnerability--are the very things that can give us the meaning, and the richness we are truly looking for.