When We Take Used Books:
9-5 on Wednesdays and Fridays
Every Month EXCEPT for December and July
What We Take:
- Fiction titles in good or excellent condition (cannot be written in or heavily worn)
- Non-fiction titles published in the last five years, seminal works, or regionally relevant books.
- Children's books that are in good or excellent condition (cannot be written in, drawn on, or falling apart)
- Antique books (we are not an antiquarian books dealer, but we will evaluate the value of the books)
What Will NOT Take:
- Books of any genre that are heavily damaged (water damage, writing, torn pages or covers, discoloration, etc)
- Non-fiction titles that contain out-of-date information or are not of regional interest
- Hardcover books without their dust jackets
Any books that we deem unsuitable for our collection will be held for pickup for a maximum of 3 days before being discarded.
What You Get:
If we deem your books to be sellable, you will receive used book credit in the form of a gift card. We will call or email you when your credit is available. Credit issued will be 30-40% of the sale price of your books and may be used in both the bookstore and the cafe. Credits may be picked up at the front desk and will be held for up to one year before being discarded.